What do we do?
- We provide programs that support families & the developmental needs of their children
- We assist parents with the challenges of raising children with support needs
- We educate the public about children with support needs, child development and child care issues
Who should become a member?
Those who have an interest in:
- children and their well being
- the field of children with support needs
- early childhood development
- community child care
What does becoming a member include?
- Members can elect the Board of Directors at the Annual General Meeting
- Members have access to the Shuswap Children’s Association Resource Library
- Membership costs $5 per year
Please contact email@example.com to become a member.
Setup a membership subscription!