People giving us donations tell us that they want to see their values reflected through their giving and to know their support is making a real impact on the lives of others.
What do we do with your support?
- We make sure the funds donated to us are used in the best possible way. Donors can be confident their contribution really makes a difference and the families we serve see a real impact.
Why are we needed?
- In our small community we help around 500 children every year.
- Waitlists grow ↑ each year, making it hard to reach all of the children.
- Many families raising a child with a diagnosis or developmental challenges can’t afford the services needed, such as physiotherapy or occupational therapy.
- Children with extra needs are often turned away at child care facilities without 1 on 1 support provided by us.
- Dealing with challenges at an early age can prevent later services needed.
- There is nowhere else to go for the families who need our services.