- coming soon
What Is ASQ-3™?
Make sure your child is off to the best possible start!
ASQ-3 is a set of questions for children 1 month to 5 ½ years old. It is a common tool we have used for over 20 years, to make sure children are developing well. We call it a ‘screener’ because it looks at how children are doing in key areas, such as;
- speech (sounds, words or sentences and what your child understands)
- physical ability (movement and coordination)
- social skills (dressing, eating, toileting and relating to others)
- problem-solving skills (playing with toys and working out problems)
ASQ-3 can help identify children’s strengths, as well as areas where children may need practice or support.
As a parent or caregiver, you are the best source of information about your child! That’s why ASQ-3 questions were designed to be filled out by you, in 10-15 minutes. It’s that quick and easy!
Here is how it works:
- answer each question “yes”, “sometimes”, or “not yet” (based on what your child is able to do now)
- to answer each question, try the fun and simple activities with your child
- after you finish the questions, a trained scorer will go through the results with you
If your child is developing without concerns, there is nothing else you need to do. You can try the next ASQ-3 age level as your child grows and learns new skills. If your child has not yet displayed some skills, we will help you with the next steps. Finding delays as early as possible helps children to be happy and healthy.
To arrange for an ASQ for your child, contact us at any time.
250-833-0164 ext 0, firstname.lastname@example.org