The Nest – Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Program
What do we do?
We provide individualized services for children with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder using a family and child centered approach.
Children who quality are…
- Under 6 years of age
- Are diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Have completed an Autism Funding Agreement with Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD)
3 Service options available…
- 4 sessions per week
- 3 sessions per week
- 2 sessions per week
- Each session is 1.5 hours
- Year-round sessions
- Individualized plans
- One to one with the child
- The individualized plans are designed by the Behaviour Analyst and implemented by our autism interventionists.
Who works with my child?
Our program supervisor will meet with you to discuss the program and get things started. From there, our behavior interventionists work directly with your child, with the supervision of a behavior consultant. They will work with your family on understanding strengths and needs and setting goals for your child’s individualized plan of intervention. We will hold meetings with your child’s team and family to review progress and changes to the service plan.
The Nest team includes…
- Behaviour Consultant (BC)
- Senior Behaviour Interventionist (SBI)
- Behaviour Interventionist (BI)
- You the parent/caregiver
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
We hope to broaden the age range once we are up and running.
For more information call 250-833-2794 or email email@example.com
Salmon Arm Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Support Group
1st Thursday of every month
6:30 – 7:30 pm For Parents/Guardians ~ 7:30 – 8:30 pm – Everyone Welcome
Held at the the Interior Health
CLOSED JULY AND AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER