The ‘Loft’ Program
What do we do?
Is an after-school program for children and teens with Autism Spectrum and/or Development Disabilities, who are referred by MCFD Child and Youth with Special Needs Service.
- We encourage peer relationships in a fun and informative setting, while families receive a break from the day-to-day care of their child with special needs.
- Our plans are based upon each child and family specific needs and implemented by qualified staff.
- Our group and individual activities include daytrips and events.
We also provide
- Spring break and summer day camps
- One to one individualized support
- Support through the transition to adult services
- Autism diagnosis, Developmental Disability Diagnosis, At Home Program eligible
- Ages 5 to 18 years old
Call: 250-832-5889, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org