Infant Development Program
We support families with children 0 to 3 years old, who may have a developmental delay or have a diagnosis.
We are family centered which means families choose to be part of our programs, and we believe families know their little ones the best. We plan activities with you to make sure we are meeting you baby’s needs.
We can help with any questions you have about your little one’s development.
Development milestones are skills like taking a first step, waving “bye-bye”, or rolling over.
Development delays are when these milestones have not yet been reached. Delays are due to a variety of reasons such as being born premature, complications at the time of their birth etc.
You don’t need a doctor’s referral, call, or visit us anytime. We will meet you where and when it works for you, we can have our visits at your home, virtually, outside or at our office. We visit families all over the Shuswap including Malakwa, Sicamous, Mara, Grindrod, Enderby, Salmon Arm, Canoe, Silver Creek, Sorrento, Eagle Bay, Blind Bay, and the North Shuswap.
Our loving consultants can
- assess your child’s development
- suggest new play activities to help with your little one’s development
- lend you specialized toys and equipment when needed
- provide you with information about playgroups, other services, and resources
- help you and your little one transition between services and programs
Call: 250-833-0164 ext. 3, Email: email@example.com