Family Support Worker

We support families experiencing difficult situations.

A referral can be made by the family or other professionals.

We offer support in a variety of ways, we can…

  • Provide emotional and informational, and practical support for families.
  • Assist families dealing with a diagnosis or pursuing a diagnosis, and help with what the next steps are.
  • Help you organize your child’s services.
  • Work with and prepare reports for other members on your child’s support team.
  • Help families when transitioning from one service to another.
  • Help families to apply for available funding, including Autism and childcare funding.
  • Provide support at Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings.
  • Provide support for parents on advocacy for their child.

We meet you where it works for you, we can have our visits at your home, virtually, outside, or at our office.

Serving Salmon Arm, Enderby, Blind Bay, Sorrento, Sicamous, Malakwa, and Revelstoke.

Call: 778-824-0453 Email:

Funded by Fundraising and Grants from:

Skip to content