Early Years Family Navigator
We connect families with community programs and services.
We support the wellbeing of children 0 to 6 years old and their families, serving Salmon Arm, Canoe and Silver Creek.
We offer support in a variety of ways, we can…
- Provide information and connect you with community services and resources.
- Playgroups and children’s events
- Parenting information
- Kindergarten orientation
- Connect you to additional help in challenging times.
- Developmental milestones and delays
- Families receiving a diagnosis
- Families going through an assessment
- Family members raising relatives
- Assist you to apply for services and government funding.
- Affordable childcare benefits
- Autism funding
- Referrals to services
We also promote community belonging for families with young children, connect you to other families for mutual support and to available support groups.
We meet you where it works for you, we can have our visits at your home, virtually, outside or at our office.