Infant Development Program (IDP) Consultant
As a leader within the organization and the community and under the direction of the policies and procedures outlined in both the Shuswap Children’s and the Province of BC’s program manuals, it is the responsibility of the Infant Development Consultant to ensure the provision of services to infants from birth to 3 years of age and their families in instances where the infant has a developmental delay, a diagnosed disability, or is at risk for developmental delay.
Click Here for the full job description.
Supported Child Development (SCD), children with support needs Program Assistant
The SCD Program Assistant helps with the successful inclusion of all children with extra support needs in child care settings.
Qualifications that are an asset:
- Early Childhood Education
- Special Needs certification
- Special Education training
- Current first aid, or willingness to complete training at first available opportunity
- Criminal record check
- Up to date immunization record (if applicable)
We operate with a family centred approach, which gives the needs of the family the highest priority in planning.
Flexibility in hours of work, hours are Monday to Friday
- Work effectively with children, particularly those with extra support needs
- Respect the philosophies of the child care providers/programs
- Good communication skills
- Work as a team with child care centre staff
- Take direction and carry out program plans that are set up for the children without daily supervision
You will only be placed at 1 child care setting at this time and follow all COVID protocols.
Send resumes to email@example.com, Fax 250-833-0167, 240 Shuswap Street NE
“We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, faith and religion, disability and age.”
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.