Supported Child Development, Children’s Program Assistant
The Shuswap Children’s Association requires part-time Child Care Program Assistants for the Supported Child Development Program.
- Starting on the sub list and working into part time
- Must have experience working with young children
- Training & experience working with children with extra support needs is preferred
- Must have First Aid training or be willing to take the course
- You will support children with extra needs in their daycare setting, working towards the family goals.
- Must be reliable, with your own transportation.
“We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, faith and religion, disability and age.”
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.