Child Care Resource and Referral Support Worker
Child Care Resource and Referral Program is seeking a Support Worker to work as a team member to deliver services that promote high quality child care and support child care providers and parents seeking child care.
This a maternity leave posting for a part-time position, 21 hours per week. This posting is expected to last for 1 year, beginning March, 2018.
• Maintain recruitment and registration process for child care providers and child care referral services for families seeking child care
• Provide support for community child care providers
• Provide child care related information, resources and support, including subsidy applications
• Help maintain CCRR lending library of resources, toys and equipment
• Plan and implement training opportunities for child care providers, parents, and caregivers
• Collaborate with community partners in healthy child development initiatives.
• British Columbia Early Childhood Educator certificate or related post-secondary education
• Current ECE Certificate to practice is an asset
• 3 years of experience working directly in the child care field is an asset
• an understanding of current Community Child Care Licensing standards and regulations
• current Child Care First Aid
• excellent verbal, and written communication skills
• computer proficiency
• working knowledge of L4U library program
• valid driver’s license and own transportation
Submit your written application, including resume and E.C.E. documentation, by Tuesday January 23 at 4:00 p.m. to
June Stewart, Executive Director or email email@example.com
Supported Child Development, Children’s Program Assistant
Be a child’s support, positions are at various child cares in Salmon Arm and surrounding areas (Sicamous, Sorrento, Armstrong, Enderby etc)
- we will place you in a facility that matches your location
- part time work
- morning and afternoon contracts are available
- substitute work available
Previous experience working with children with developmental delays or behaviour issues is preferred.
Wage starts at $16.40
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 250-833-0167
“We welcome applications from aboriginal people, visible minorities, and individuals with disabilities.”
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.