Every Child Belongs!
The staff, children and families from our programs and agency thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Without our community supporters, we wouldn’t be able to do what we do!
British Columbia Government – BC Job Grant and Gaming
Government of Canada – Canada Summer Jobs
Knights of Columbus
Royal Purple Ladies of Salmon Arm
Shuswap Community Foundation
Tina Cosman Executives Realty Ltd.
United Way of the Lower Mainland
United Way of North Okanagan Shuswap
Our wonderful community citizens who just walk in and give us a donation!
Many of our staff are involved in committees or groups throughout the communities we serve in a professional and/or personal capacity.
A few of the committees or groups throughout the Shuswap that our staff are involved in:
- Enderby Early Childhood Development Committee
- Enderby Interagency
- Literacy Alliance of the Shuswap
- Local Advisory Committee
- North/South Shuswap Early Childhood Development Committee
- Shuswap Child and Youth Mental Health & Substance Use Collaborative
- Sicamous Interagency
- Sicamous/Malakwa Early Childhood Development Committee
- Salmon Arm Children’s Festival Society
- Salmon Arm Early Childhood Development Committee
- Social Impact Committee, City of Salmon Arm